Applications will be accepted from August 1, 2018 through August 12, 2018.
Who is Eligible
Any Sports Link student.
What to Submit
Applications must include at least TWO of the following radio and/or TV sports broadcasting skills:
- Football, basketball, baseball, softball, hockey, soccer or volleyball play-by-play
- Sports update anchoring (radio)
- Studio anchoring (TV)
- Sports talk/podcast show hosting
Limit one mp3 and/or one video per applicant. Applications are to include no more than 10 total minutes of audio and/or video. We don’t need to see everything you do, just the best you do.
How to Apply
- Upload one mp3 and/or one video file, as explained above, to the Internet (website, SoundCloud, DropBox, YouTube, Vimeo, etc). Do NOT send audio or video attachments.
- Please include position/s of interest, sport/s of interest.
- It’s highly encouraged you have a personal website which includes a bio, resume and the above files for review. The more you have, the more our alumni and professionals can learn about you.
- Play-by-play samples should be at least four continuous, unedited minutes for each sport. DO NOT SEND HIGHLIGHTS. We need to hear your description, setup, word choice and inflection.
- Do not ONLY submit dramatic late game play-by-play sequences.
- Sports talk/host samples should be at least two minutes and must not include more than one co-host.